Terms & Conditions
Due to Covid-19 and following strict government guidelines, we are only hiring within grassed private gardens for the household members only.
A long with our standard T&Cs, you must also agree that the equipment will only be used by the household members. That no friends, family or any other person from outside the household will use the equipment or go anywhere near it.
Hire Terms & Conditions:
- As you are the hirer you must sign and agree to our hire agreement. If you do not then we will not hire you our unit(s).
- You are responsible for any loss or damage made to any of the goods on hire to you and may be liable to a repair/cleaning charge.
- Alcohol is strictly forbidden and anybody under the influence of alcohol should not be allowed to use the equipment at anytime.
- Do not sign the terms of hire unless you are satisfied the equipment is safe for use.
- The equipment is designed for indoor and/or outdoor use. However, when the equipment gets wet it may become very slippery, so making the risk of injury much higher. If we have high winds the equipment should be deflated.
- We reserve the right to cancel any hire agreement if we think the weather is unfit for the use of any inflatable.
- Indoor castles are made for indoor use only. We ask you to check the height of the ceiling before booking, because you will get charged if we have a wasted journey.
- The person signing the hire agreement must be 18 years or over.
- The person who signs the hire agreement will be solely liable for costs if not used in the right way.
- Adult supervision is required at all times and it is there responsibility to make sure the equipment is been used in a safe and responsible manner to avoid injury to users and persons nearby.